Tok Ayoh

He just passed away on last Sunday, 22/01/2017. Exactly 1 week after I give birth to the little princess.

Ya Rabbi.

He got admitted since a week ago due to stroke. He returned back to the hospital on Saturday morning to fix his tube. After he returned home, he got breathing problem and unable to withdraw his mucus. I'm not sure why, but maybe because it is already his time to go. Everybody seems blur on how to handle him. He finally passed away I during Subuh.

I received call from Abah that morning, told me that "Tok Ayoh dah takde". I'm still in confinement. But I still want to go back to Kelantan. Unfortunately, we've to go back by car because we haven't registered our baby's name.

My husband try to pack everything that he could. I just hope everything can go smoothly despite the weather in Kelantan right now. Before 9am, we went to Kota Bharu. Abah keep calling us. He booked to bury Tok Ayoh after Asar. So that, I'll manage to see him for the last time. Alhamdulillah.

About 2.45pm, we arrived Kg Sireh safely.

His face was very calm. I kissed him on the forehead. Cold. I can't hold my tears. My last conversation with him was before I give birth. I can't believe that he's no longer with us. Every time I go back to Kelantan, he will always ask me to buy him something. So far, I always fulfill his request. I'm glad, I did.

I missed him so dearly.

He took care of me when I was in boarding school. He visited me every week and brought all the delicious food to my school. I love him really. It has been 13 years or more, I've left the school.

I've two cupboard built by him.

People called him by name "Pok Su", "Pok Mat Almari" or "Pok Mat Tukang Urut".

I can remember him clearly cutting plywood, making cupboard or table. I'm gonna missed his cooking. His "Ayam Percik" is the best in the world.

How I wish I've more picture of him when he was alive.

Semoga Allah tempatkan Tok Ayoh bersama-sama dengan orang beriman.

Tok Ayoh, we shall meet again hereafter, in paradise. Amin

Comments