besfren of UTM

Assalamualaikum!

What a sunny and brighty day.... konon la kan? :)

How many bestfriends do you have? *berkawan biar seribu, berkasih biar satu* :)

When I was in UTM (Skudai), I met these beautiful girls yg in the end jadi bestfriend. *acecece... korang tgh senyum simpol kan?*

We all makan sama, jalan sama-sama, melaram sama-sama, masak sama-sama, bersokan sama-sama! Sangat seronok. Mandi pon sama-sama hokeh. Tak share bathroom je. *ko dah gila??*

Everything semua best. But, perempuan oh perempuan. Bila dah ramai, you can't help but feel hurt with one another. It's normal. Org sana terlepas cakap la. Org sini tersasul la. Then, merajuk sorang-sorang. *padan muka* hahaha. Tapi lama-lama, ok la. We just need to compromise with each other. Sometimes,diorang bukan sengaja. It just maybe diorang tak expect yg cara diorang tu terkasar sikit. kannnn... *positive thinking girls* 

Yang penting, if you don't do that. Masuk telinga kanan, muntah ikot telinga kiri ok. 

But if you do, accept it with open heart. You know if people advice means love kan? *sengih lagi*

Here goes, my bestfriends, my beautiful ladies indeed. Kite geng dunia akhirat tau. Promise? :)


Just a moment ago, I chatted with one of my best buddies. She was a roomie and bestfriend. To her, sorry for everything happened before.

I felt grateful to have her as a roomie and bestfriend. Without her, I don't think I would succeed. She taught me a lot. And we learned about each other a lot. She's also an inspiration. May Allah bless you.

Friends, hidup ini terlalu singkat utk bermusuh. Accept the differences with open heart. You never know if you might need them in the future. Semua rahsia Allah. *jgn bermadu sudah la. minta simpang wohh!*



 I do look macho kan?

my favorite picture of all.

They are simply the best! Problem tu kecik-kecik je. :D
Petik jari je settle. Sebab tu kite geng kan? Moment I love the most masa pergi mandi air terjun! Then, usha mamat balik solat jumaat. Hahaha! And also love the moments bli korean series byk, and semua berlonggok depan laptop tgk cerita tuh. Abes je cerita, semua orang berebut nak hero!!

Balik kelas pulak, beli makanan then jalan sama-sama. Makan sama-sama! Pe lagi, gossip la!

ezah kecik, thank u for listening and sharing.
funna, appreciate you much. keep in touch k. 
hasyimah, despite all the ups and downs. thank you for being the most realistic & honest friend.

Sweet memories :)

Love you all very much.

Till we meet again. :)


Comments

Post a Comment

anything? ya-no?