New Malaysia - Inspired

I still remember those days when I love writing about Malaysia, society, politics and anything that comes to my mind. Back then, when I dated my husband we also like to chat/talk about politics. Yeah, I know boring huh?

  • This year is the 2nd year I'm eligible to vote but it is the first time I'm doing so. It was so exciting. I went to the Pusat Undi like three times. So, yeah... I totally utilized the whole day-off just to ensure I vote, no matter what. 
  • First time I went there was in the morning and the queue was so damn long. Since I was with my girl, there's no way I can standing freaking damn long. So, I went back.
  • Second time, I went after lunch and the queue was still long but shorter than the morning one. So, I gave it a try. When I reached the tent, suddenly it was not moving like at all and it was really hot guys. So after I got my voucher on which saluran I need to go to, I went back. Yes, I went back because I almost pitam. I just recovered from fever anyways. 
  • I came back to Pusat Undi for the 3rd time at 4pm. One hour to go guys! Finally, everything went really smooth. I voted for the first time! 
  • Husband and I were so excited with kiraan undi. There were so many dramas. The SPR were really slow to make the result official. I wondered what the hell was wrong with them. But, it is not fair to attack them personally. Today they posted about him on social media. I could only think, will his family hurt?
  • We were all waiting too long for YDPA to sign and approve Tun M as our 7th Prime Minister. But after find out, the reason why... He only did his job for the love of his people. He must ensure that everything were clean and agree. He is a thorough man. And for that I'm proud of our YDPA. 
  • Tun M as our 7th Prime Minister. I'm really inspired with his fight, journey and everything. At age of 92, he still standing, walking, thinking and fighting like he's never old. 
  • If others want to be rich and beautiful. I want to have a valuable life like him. Productive and fit entire life. Never afraid to fight. People like him use their wealth to ease their daily life so that they can manage and focus on more important things. Not for the sake of being lazy and brag. 
  • He eats little. or low-calorie meals. Based on some research found by him, lifespan of monkey can be extended if they take low-calorie meals. In other words, do not overeat. Let's try that huh. And we must, must read. It is not a hobby. It is a responsibility.
  • Yes, I inspired so much from Tun M and Tun Hasmah. What a great couple and idol. Love them so much.
Malaysian, we finally witnessed a historical moment for Malaysia. I am so proud and excited.

#thepowerofpeople #savemalaysia

Proud Malaysian

Comments