Of myself during Ramadhan

"Mommy, kenapa bagi Khalil biskut ni? Khalil kan puasa ni", said Khalil while munching his biscuits. You want the biscuits then you blame me?

Ahh.. How's your fasting guys? I'm tired. Every morning I need to fight with sleepyhead of mine.
Yeah, every Ramadhan I'll have this issue. Sleepy issue.

I remember when I was teenager (God, I'm old), in Ramadhan after Sahur, I'll sleep until noon because I can't do anything. I always love to eat. So when I can't eat, I choose to sleep. That's how lazy I was.

Now, I don't have that option anymore. Once you UP. You ARE UP!

Having two adorable kids, always make you busy. You hardly have time for yourself, especially if you are kind of person who loves to sleep. You don't wake up very early to finish the house chores. But, by the time you wake up all people in the house also wake up.

In the end of the day, your house will look like a wrack ship because you are never be able to clean up.


Comments