Of that Hingusan

Hah!

This is something that I MUST put it here so that I wont forget it!

Khalil woke up this morning crying. And believe me, he crying out loud and asking me to do this

"Masukkan balik taik hidung dalam hidung khalil.. Uwaaaa!"

I'm not sure whether to be mad or to laugh out loud. But man... I'm getting late for work. So, I just walk to the door.

Then, he came to me.

"Mommy.. nak hingus khalil balik"

Really Khalil? Seriously? I can't believe that I've to deal with this thing now. LOL

and I said to him,

"Mommy tak ambik pun hingus khalil tu. ade je dalam hidung Khalil"

"Ye ke mommy? Ada dalam hidung Khalil?"

"Ye ada, come let's go to school. Wear your shoes please"

"Okay" and he stopped crying.

He hold my hand and we go to mamak for breakfast.

He even pull my hand so to ensure that we go to the mamak first before we go to his school which is next to mamak.

Oh my son!

Comments