Hello 2016

Assalamualaikum!

Achooomm! Yeah. I know. It's been awhile. 

I'm not sure if I got follower, but i pretty damn sure that I got a stalker. A? hmm.. at least I know I got one. I never thought that I would have one. Lols

So how's your 2016 so far? I hope it goes well for you guys. For myself, it is going to be a tough year I know. I don't want to mention everything here. But yeah tough. My life has always been tough anyways. And I know Allah will always be there for me. Just need to be positive. 

So far my son just reached 2 years old last month. Alhamdulillah. So healthy and clever. He can speaks almost fluently. Yesterday he managed to stop his papa from going back to work. Khalil wins!

Ok guys, I got 4 days MC because of eye infection. No need to worry, to those control-people-freak, I'm not seeing my dad this week.

Ciou!

Comments