And here I wonder why

Assalam!

When I try to write about anything or everything in this blog. I always thought to be happy-happy, a bit chicky (LOLs) or a bit feminine. But once I start to write, all the serious cases pop-up on my mind. Okay fine. A lots of issues.

Today, we received an email from our HR. This email is to request for donation for our colleague who is a non-executive. His daughter just undergo a medical operation which cost almost RM10k. The company only covers RM5k under medical benefits for his whole family, this year.

In this case, I wonder
1. Why he didn't send her daughter to government hospital?
2. Why non-executives has the lowest coverage? As we all know, non-executives doesn't have much pay. Not much pays and lowest medical coverage. Do you get it?
3. Why higher position people get more benefits, when these higher position people already have higher pay compared to non-executives and normal executives?

At some point, I think it is not fair. Kan?

I'm not complaining weyy... Just wondering.

Comments