Simple Hi

Wow.. it has been a quite sometimes I did not update on this blog. Yeah. I've been busy. I know I know I've been posting some emotional and serious stuff lately. Not really serious. But yes, emotionally serious. But let's forget about it shall we?

So, how are you? I can't update personal things on this blog. I think I should come up with something. Sharing something that is more beneficial to others instead of mumbling about myself. Duh.. girls.

Last week, I brought my son to KLCC parks. Oh my God. He loves it very much. And you also can find people who obsess with Pokemon. Erk! Luckily I haven't terjebak with this thing. My husband even ask me, "should I install this app?" of course my answer was, "Noooooo"

Once you addicted to a game... it is done people! But I do love this game. I played this game like 10 years back. Go get pokemon, battle with other pokemon. It was really fun. If I'm not mistaken, I even use my husband 1st 4 character as my trainer's name. lols. And he did not know about it. 

I think that's my mumble. Maybe in future post, I'll share something more beneficial with you guys. 

Thanks for reading.

Comments